- what information we collect,
- when we collect it,
- how and why we collect it,
- how we use it,
- how we protect and secure it,
- how we share it; and
- What choices you have regarding our collection and use of this information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We are likely to collect several kinds of personal identifiable information from users in different ways. Types of Information Collected and retained are majorly of two types and they include but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked to fill out appropriately their name, email address and location. Also, users may, however, visit our Site anonymously and refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Personal identifiable information will be collected from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, fax number, telephone number and billing information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Non-Personal / Identifiable Information: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic, the browser’s name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, user Internet service providers “IP addresses” where they have been clipped or anonymized, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
A web beacon is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows Create A Reality to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, Create a reality also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in Create a reality database.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Create a reality may collect and utilize users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site
- To improve users experience
- To communicate with you (via e-mail, post or otherwise) and provide you with promotional materials and additional information regarding our services and surveys
- To process your membership and to answer questions about the status of your membership;
- To maintain contact with you and provide you with ongoing personalized service;
- To help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- We may use the review you provide to improve our services.
- Conduct marketing and performance research, to assist us in measuring our customer service, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve our experiences and
- The information you provide to us will be stored for the period unless you direct us to delete it.
DISCLOSURE AND EXTERNAL USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping orders, fulfilling certain orders, processing payments, hosting our Site and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from our Site. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
- Aggregate Data. We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and/or discounts and to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
- Partner Programs. From time to time, we may partner with companies that, in conjunction with trusted store or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site (for example, to obtain purchase protection or to earn points or discounts for purchases made on our Site through links from the partner site). We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules. And then we will disclose only the personal information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership with them.
- Acquisitions or divestitures. We may decide to sell, buy or merge our own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that we or all of our assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We use technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. We use security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. When we ask customers or users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, since no security system is impenetrable and "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, or that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security of our databases.
When creating an account and asked to choose a password, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account; and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties and websites, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. Although, Create a reality may contain links to many other sites as part of our effort to provide a service to our users. Create a reality do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are and will not be responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. Note: These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our Site, and rely on a parent or guardian to help you use our Site.
You can choose to receive emails from us or access our content through a mobile application. To help ensure that we are providing materials of interest to you, we may include software code in our emails to monitor whether you opened a particular email, whether you have clicked on the images and/or links in the email, the date and time the message was opened and whether your computer is capable of receiving HTML-based email, all of which is standard practice for most e-commerce sites.
You may unsubscribe at any time from our email programs by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email message. We reserve the right to send you service announcements or similar administrative messages (for example, if we need to temporarily suspend our Site for maintenance), without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. In addition, because we must communicate with you about orders that you have placed, you cannot opt out of receiving emails relating to your orders.
You may opt-out at any time from other Create A Reality correspondence by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also access and edit your personal information, including your email address and whether you have selected to receive promotional emails, in the "Your Account" page of our Site.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
10206 South Denker Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90047